A regular badminton player always requires a good set of badminton gear to enjoy his game and also to give his best shot. Whether you go to play for recreation or practice, you still require a good badminton gear.Badminton Gear should be a combination of a good racquet, shuttle cock set and apparel that will help you to push farther and help you play like a professional.
If you are playing for recreation, you need to be well geared to enjoy your game. You need to spend your evenings or mornings in the best possible way with a good game of badminton and this requires a good gear. Badmintonhub is a premium badminton online store and we offer the best badminton racquets and accessories. Our range includes Badminton racquets, shuttle cocks and badminton apparel among others.
Let’s look at 5 best badminton must have’s for those who want to get ready for a good game of badminton:
- Yonex Nanoray 9: The Nanoray 9 is a Standard model that allows for easy swings and good handling. It is made from graphite frame. The racquets shaft is made using graphite/nanomesh + carbon nanotube. The latest head-light series from YONEX, NANORAY provides a fast and controlled swing with enhanced repulsion via the New Aero Frame. NANORAY is designed for players who force their opponents into the back of the court with extreme speed. The thinner top of the frame sides minimize air resistance for greater head speed, while the thicker sides at the bottom of the head generate maximum repulsion through greater frame stiffness. The Aero Frame Decreases air resistance and realizes a quicker swing.Buy Here.
- Li-Ning Nylon Shuttlecock: Li-Ning T800 is a Speed 76 White Nylon Shuttlecock. It has a base of natural cork. It has a slow speed. The Li-Ning T800 is suited for beginners who play at training level. Available in Pack of 7. Buy Here.
- Wilson Men’s Team Red T-Shirt: Unite your team with a great uniform from Wilson. This Wilson crew features color blocking, pinhole mesh construction, and a printed Wilson logo at back of neck. Buy Here.
4. Yonex Badminton Shorts: The Yonex Badminton shorts are most ideal for playing badminton. These shorts are a cool way to beat the heat. The Xylitol material in the fabric absorbs the heat and perspiration. The fabric intercepts infrared radiation and upto 92% of the Ultraviolet(UV rays) radiation gets reduced.This is ideal when playing in hot regions. The air-micro mesh light fit ensures that the shorts are light weight and has a high stretch. The carbon impregnated, conductive fibres in the shorts removes the static electricity and makes the shorts feel like they are seamless.The fabric of the shorts lowers the body temperature by 3 degree celsius and ensures a cooler play. These shorts are specially crafted for badminton players looking for the perfect apparel. Buy Here.
- Nike Court Shuttle V Men’s Shoe: Nike Court Shuttle V Men’s Shoes for all you beginners of tennis, here’s that iconic shoe from adidas that can shape you into a winner with ease. Nike Ballistec Advantage Men’s Shoes is a classic tough shoe that provides a timeless layout and absolute grip, allowing you to concentrate on the game with ease.Buy Here.
Visit Badmintontonhub.in to shop from a wide variety of Badminton Products.